You will not need to complete another form if you choose to re-book with Pets2impress, unless your details change.
Our Agreement with you
To protect you and your pet, please read these terms and conditions carefully before agreeing to them. If you are uncertain as to your rights under them or you want an explanation about them please contact us. If once, you have read them, you wish to proceed with a booking, fill in and sign the questionnaire along with the agreement and send it to us together with the deposit necessary to secure your booking.
- Basis of Agreement
- We will treat each order for pet sitting services as described on our website (www.pets2impress.com) as an offer by you to purchase the services in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- No booking submitted by you is accepted by us until we confirm its acceptance.
- Our employees and representatives are not authorised to make any representative concerning the services. You are advised to ask for written confirmation of any representations particularly if they appear to give you additional benefits to those advertised.
- We reserve the right to refuse to accept any booking at our absolute discretion.
- No booking will be accepted until you have:-
- 1.5.1.Completed, signed and returned to us the Pet Questionnaire which accompanies these terms and conditions; and
- 1.5.2.Paid the required deposit as set out in condition 4.1
All descriptions of the services issued by us are intended to present a general idea of the services. If you require any further details, please contact us providing details of the additional information needed. However, if you buy services which are:-
- not as described
- are not suitable for your requirements but that unsuitability was not apparent from our website, or
- Do not match our description of them.
We will, at your option either issue a credit for the value of the services for use against any service offered by us or refund any money paid for the services.
- The price of the services is the price set out in our price list
- If the services are unavailable or we need to vary the price to take account of any increase in our costs, we shall notify you and allow you an opportunity to cancel.
- No booking will be accepted until we have received a deposit of £20.00. This deposit is non refundable should you wish to cancel.
- If you book the service for a single day, payment must be received in full by us before the service is provided.
- If you book the service for blocks of two days or more, payment for the duration of the booking must be received by us 7 days before the booking. We will not be able to issue any refunds for cancellations 48 hours or less before a booking which will include the full cost of your booking.
- Your Pet
5.1. by signing these terms and conditions, you confirm that your pet:-
5.1.1. Is in good health and has not been ill with any communicable condition within the last 30 days prior to the dates of these terms and conditions.
5.1.2 Has not harmed or shown any aggressive or threatening behaviour towards any person or any other dog (dog owner only) and
5.1.3 Has been fully vaccinated (if you require the home to home service)
5.2. You agree that you will inform us of any change in your pet’s health before the duration of your booking
5.3. You agree that the details you have provided us in the questionnaire are true and accurate and will inform us of any change in the information provided in case of repeat booking.
5.4. If you pet requires medical treatment while in our care, we will try to contact you to discuss its needs. You agree that if we are unable to contact you, unless you specifically request otherwise, we will arrange treatment as we deem in our absolute discretion to be appropriate, including veterinary treatment and euthanasia (if deemed necessary for the animal’s welfare). By signing this form you give us consent to take your dog to the veterinary practice and get any necessary treatment to ensure the welfare of your pet.
5.5 You agree that any costs and expenses incurred as a result of any action taken under condition 5.4 will be payable by you.
5.6. If your pet shows any signs of aggression towards their pet sitter this may result in them being taken to a local kennels until your return. The total cost charged by the kennels will be your responsibility to pay upon your return.
5.7 Your can be left at home alone, without causing any destruction. If any damage is caused in one of our pet sitters homes during your absence, you will be presented with the total cost to repair any damage.
5.8 You give consent for your dog to be walked by Pets2impress. If you have marked on your questionnaire that your dog is able to be let off the lead Pets2impress hold no responsibility if your pet were to run away or be injured whilst out on a walk. Please be aware not all pet sitters will allow dogs off the lead and it is down to the Pet sitter’s personal preference.
5.9 If you provide a crate for your dog you give Pets2impress consent to crate your dog. Any dogs that have a suspected infectious disease will be isolated in a crate until taken to the veterinary practice. By signing this form you give consent to crate your dog if necessary.
If you do not collect your pet from us at the time notified to you or, if you are unable to collect, arrange and pay for any long term boarding, we may give you 14 days’ notice requiring you to collect your pet. At the end of this period, if you have failed to collect the pet, we will try to rehome your pet or give it to a shelter.
- Limits of Liability
6.1. We will accept liability if something we do causes death or personal injury
6.2. Other than the liability we have accepted as described above in condition 6.1, we will not be liable for any losses that you suffer as a result of any breach of our agreement except those losses which are a foreseeable consequence of the breach. In particular since the services are provided to you as a consumer, we cannot accept responsibility for any losses related to any business of yours such as lost profits or other business loss that you may incur as result of any breach of agreement.
6.3. We will not be liable for any damage to or caused by your pet unless such damage was a result of negligence or breach of contract.
We will try to solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently. If you are not happy with the way we deal with any disagreement the address for complaints is: Pets2impress, 154 North Main Court, South Shields, Tyne and Wear, NE33 3GB
- We will not be responsible for any failure to perform the services, if that failure is caused by reasons beyond our seasonable control.
- These conditions between us do not create any right or benefit enforceable by a person who is not a party to the contract.